The forum for Anonymous Comics, comprised of art and stories inspired by or based on the Anonymous Movement

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my comic so far but there are a few glitches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kinesta

my comic so far but there are a few glitches Empty
PostSubject: my comic so far but there are a few glitches   my comic so far but there are a few glitches Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:18 am

alright I am making my comic in flash 8 and so far it looks pretty sweet BUT!!! I cant figure out a way to get a REALLY good resolution picture of it I tried saving it as a 300 dpi bmp or png and I tried uploading it to photobucket to preview and I put it in my photoshop but only half of the image comes out?????? and I have tried making it smaller and then doing a print screen but then it doesnt get to be the quality you all want at that size so I have no clue on how to get it to show the other half here is the link to what it looks like cut in half https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm44/bananatrolley/test1.jpg so yeah I will keep working on this and I will try to figure this out but any help is greatly apperetiated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kinesta

PostSubject: ok I had to do each panel indevidualy   my comic so far but there are a few glitches Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 pm

megaupload.com 3HZ0LX7U

thats the link to my comic so far, I have a couple ideas and am currenntly seeing what would be best
tell m what you all think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: my comic so far but there are a few glitches   my comic so far but there are a few glitches Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:37 pm

It helps to use the right tool for the job. Flash file format is a bit goofy. Why don't you just use Photoshop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dis

PostSubject: Re: my comic so far but there are a few glitches   my comic so far but there are a few glitches Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Digitally "inking" in Flash provides a very clean line and opens a lot of vector-style editing abilities that Photoshop (as powerful as it is) lacks.

Ultimately I think it comes down to personal preference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youfoundthecomic.com/
VariousArtist

PostSubject: Re: my comic so far but there are a few glitches   my comic so far but there are a few glitches Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:27 pm

Wouldn't it be easier to use a vector package more like Illustrator for digital artwork rather than Animation software?
I'm assuming the aquisition of software wouldn't be a problem here. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my comic so far but there are a few glitches   my comic so far but there are a few glitches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my comic so far but there are a few glitches
Page 1 of 1