The forum for Anonymous Comics, comprised of art and stories inspired by or based on the Anonymous Movement

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

my comic so far but there are a few glitches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kinesta

PostSubject: my comic so far but there are a few glitches   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:18 am

alright I am making my comic in flash 8 and so far it looks pretty sweet BUT!!! I cant figure out a way to get a REALLY good resolution picture of it I tried saving it as a 300 dpi bmp or png and I tried uploading it to photobucket to preview and I put it in my photoshop but only half of the image comes out?????? and I have tried making it smaller and then doing a print screen but then it doesnt get to be the quality you all want at that size so I have no clue on how to get it to show the other half here is the link to what it looks like cut in half https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm44/bananatrolley/test1.jpg so yeah I will keep working on this and I will try to figure this out but any help is greatly apperetiated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kinesta

PostSubject: ok I had to do each panel indevidualy   Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 pm

megaupload.com 3HZ0LX7U

thats the link to my comic so far, I have a couple ideas and am currenntly seeing what would be best
tell m what you all think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: my comic so far but there are a few glitches   Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:37 pm

It helps to use the right tool for the job. Flash file format is a bit goofy. Why don't you just use Photoshop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dis

PostSubject: Re: my comic so far but there are a few glitches   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Digitally "inking" in Flash provides a very clean line and opens a lot of vector-style editing abilities that Photoshop (as powerful as it is) lacks.

Ultimately I think it comes down to personal preference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youfoundthecomic.com/
VariousArtist

PostSubject: Re: my comic so far but there are a few glitches   Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:27 pm

Wouldn't it be easier to use a vector package more like Illustrator for digital artwork rather than Animation software?
I'm assuming the aquisition of software wouldn't be a problem here. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my comic so far but there are a few glitches   

Back to top Go down

my comic so far but there are a few glitches
Page 1 of 1