Anonymous Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Anonymous Comics, comprised of art and stories inspired by or based on the Anonymous Movement

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a drawer or cartoonist?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnonUMS

Looking for a drawer or cartoonist? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a drawer or cartoonist?   Looking for a drawer or cartoonist? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:24 am

Hello, this is G, from AnonUMS. It's been a long time since the last time I did a comic besides the one that's submitted under "Submitted Work" on this forum.
I consider myself a decent drawer, but I'm not a very good speech writer because english is not my native language, and It takes me a lot of time to think about good topics for the comic. I mostly hand draw, but I have vector drawing programs too. Post here if you'd like me to participate on your comic.
Back to top Go down
PaintMeACartoon

Looking for a drawer or cartoonist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a drawer or cartoonist?   Looking for a drawer or cartoonist? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:45 pm

Im pretty good at making topics if you could draw? i dont know what kind of comics you want to make tho. Serious ones or humorous ones or protesting ones?
Back to top Go down

Looking for a drawer or cartoonist?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonymous Comics :: Anonymous Comics Sandbox :: Artistic Hookups-
Jump to: