Anonymous Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Anonymous Comics, comprised of art and stories inspired by or based on the Anonymous Movement

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My cartoons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintMeACartoon

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 pm

Wow you guys make mine look like a 2 year old made them. I just make mine for one reason: to make people laugh. This is the link to blog please post negitive and positive comments. http://nahcomics.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
kinesta

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:04 am

I dont mean to be hard but you really need a program other than paint, but if you cant get anything other than paint, it looks like you do them like every day, why not do one in like 3 days so its WAY more funny and WAY better looking, cuz the jokes you are doing are too simple to make them funny to an adult or teenager, do like multiple panels like a short comic or something
Back to top Go down
PaintMeACartoon

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:46 am

Its not meant to be for adults at all. And what kind of humour are you suggesting?
Back to top Go down
kinesta

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:48 am

more educated thats all but I guess if you are appealing to the younger audience that is fine
Back to top Go down
PaintMeACartoon

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:49 am

like teach life lessons with humor?
Back to top Go down
kinesta

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:54 am

not life lessons just jokes ment also for adults and young adults, because when I read your cartoons sure I get a little quiet laugh to myself but I dont find it patiquualrly great an example is the webcomic http://xkcd.com/

kinda like that
Back to top Go down
PaintMeACartoon

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:57 am

Lol had read some of those before I started making mine im 14 tho and i didnt get half of them. the pumping up the ocean one is pretty funny tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kinesta

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:00 pm

well I dont mean to be harsh I just want to let you know to maybe to start trying to think out of the box a little, thats all keep up the good work practice makes perfect
Back to top Go down
PaintMeACartoon

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:03 pm

k ty for the input Very Happy I'll keep it in mind
Back to top Go down
OGjimbo

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:49 pm

Wait a sec, did you say your only 14 years old?

If you are only 14 then I have some very serious advice for you. Continue working on your comics and always look for ways of improving them. Your comics have very short themes with a quick and simple joke that is easy to digest, this is exactly the type of stuff that newspapers and magazines are looking to print, so I think the direction you are headed in is the right one.

If you keep at it, and put some real work into it, there is no telling what level your skill could be by the time your like 17 or 18 years old.

Soon I think you will need to make the jump to photoshop but don't worry its really easy to learn and you will be happy that you made the switch.

I like your work and really hope to see you continue to create.
Back to top Go down
PaintMeACartoon

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:49 pm

Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What type of photoshop would you recommend?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:09 pm

PaintMeACartoon wrote:
Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What type of photoshop would you recommend?

PROTIP:
Do not, repeat NOT, wind up drawing cartoons all through math class! I did, and look where it got me.

Also, if you draw on your desk they will make you wash it off.

Also, there's a inexpensive program called Cosmigo ProMotion. You can draw AND animate in that. Photoshop is super expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cartoons   My cartoons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My cartoons
Page 1 of 1