Anonymous Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Anonymous Comics, comprised of art and stories inspired by or based on the Anonymous Movement

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple of WIPs...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CTGigazz

A couple of WIPs... Empty
PostSubject: A couple of WIPs...   A couple of WIPs... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:18 am

Are these worthy of cleaning up/formatting and shit? The guys in the sunglasses are representative of Anon, while the ones with their faces ripped off in the front are the namefagged. There are graves representing dead anons(those who left the cause, rather)/scilon victims.

Pic1

Smile pic2

The second one is in color, and is far from done. I could always convert it to grayscale and finish coloring it on the comp, but I intent this one to be finished. The zombies are the victims of Scientology, hence the roaches(Lisa), the burnt man. L-Ron is using a puppet, while /hes/ being used as a puppet, the arm goes onto another page where we see the RonPuppet is being held by a squirrel in a suit(Miscaviage).

idk. too convuluted? Tell me what you think plz.
Back to top Go down

A couple of WIPs...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonymous Comics :: Anonymous Comics Sandbox :: Works in Progress-
Jump to: