Anonymous Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Anonymous Comics, comprised of art and stories inspired by or based on the Anonymous Movement

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the First Comic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin

About the First Comic Empty
PostSubject: About the First Comic   About the First Comic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:27 pm

The first issue #0 will be a good test platform to see if this subject works. We're still getting information for this from all over the globe in the form of writers, artists, and the like, and where the direction of the process of the comic goes should be influenced based on the success of this project.

The project itself will be advertised at San Diego Comic-Con in a way to draw more people to the comic, and therefore, to our cause. I expect the bandwidth will be crushed in about two weeks or so. Smile

That being said, the comic itself will be anywhere from 16-32 pages, with all artwork contributed by Anonymous members Anonymously. To contribute, check out that part of the forum for the guidelines both on content and format.

There is no official release date yet - I'll have to work with the printer and everyone else to make sure that things go well with the format and their ability to keep up, plus the distribution of the comic itself.

There will be no need to donate anything towards this project - the San Diego Anonymous store will be switched over to the Anonymous Comics store after Comic-Con, with new merchandise and the ability to hopefully fund the first edition printing. This is a learning experience for everyone, myself included, so there's nothing wrong with taking it slow Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://anonymouscomics.forumotion.com
anonris

PostSubject: Re: About the First Comic   About the First Comic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:48 pm

I have a question, I read around the site and forum and couldn't find the answer.
Quote :
# All artwork submitted must be in the form of a 6.625" x 10.25" file at 300dpi. The format is up to you, but if you need help, feel free to seek it out on our forums and someone can probably help clean it up or convert your artwork to a usable format.
So does this mean the comic will contain multiple comics submitted by various authors or do you have another idea in mind?

also is this project still on?
Back to top Go down
Vir

Vir

PostSubject: Re: About the First Comic   About the First Comic Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm

anonris wrote:
So does this mean the comic will contain multiple comics submitted by various authors or do you have another idea in mind?

also is this project still on?

Yes it will contain multiple stories, and also some single-pages. It's an anthology thing.

It might be that we'll be publishing through a different channel, but we still are collecting contributions, and if you follow the rules you'll be fine.

The first published issue is planned for mid-august, in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the First Comic   About the First Comic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the First Comic
Page 1 of 1