Anonymous Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Anonymous Comics, comprised of art and stories inspired by or based on the Anonymous Movement

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ok here is my comic so far

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kinesta

ok here is my comic so far Empty
PostSubject: ok here is my comic so far   ok here is my comic so far Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:24 pm

I fixed the ehole thing I have decided to make each panel indevidually and then put them in photoshop here is my creation so far

ok here is my comic so far Fist3comy
Back to top Go down
Anonymos42

PostSubject: Re: ok here is my comic so far   ok here is my comic so far Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:30 pm

I was having the same problem...
Exporting only showed the top 2/3 of my picture when I save it out as 300DPI

Want to know how I solved it?
I made a Photoshop file 6.627 and 10.25 at 300 dpi. The pixel size is 1988 X 3075.

Then I made my FLA file 1988 X 3075 pixels. When you save it out at 72 DPI... the whole thing shows up and fits perfectly in the PSD file.

So... there you go!
Back to top Go down
kinesta

PostSubject: Re: ok here is my comic so far   ok here is my comic so far Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:49 pm

Quote :
I was having the same problem...
Exporting only showed the top 2/3 of my picture when I save it out as 300DPI

Want to know how I solved it?
I made a Photoshop file 6.627 and 10.25 at 300 dpi. The pixel size is 1988 X 3075.

Then I made my FLA file 1988 X 3075 pixels. When you save it out at 72 DPI... the whole thing shows up and fits perfectly in the PSD file.

So... there you go!

thanks thats is exactly what I did exept that I exported my flash at 300 dpi and I edited it in photoshop by puting each panel in indevidually so I get a better picture in photoshop but thanks but what do you think of the comic so far???
Back to top Go down
Anonymos42

PostSubject: Re: ok here is my comic so far   ok here is my comic so far Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:23 pm

It looks alright so far. A hypoothetical concept. I don't know where it's going, so that's as much as I can say about the story.

I'm a little worried about the letter's readability. I have to tilt my head. Also, the text is going to look allot smaller in a 6X10 print. I'd keep that in mind. Maybe zoom in on the letter a bit more for focus and clarity.

I can be a bit picky, but it's all constructive.
Back to top Go down
kinesta

PostSubject: Re: ok here is my comic so far   ok here is my comic so far Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:27 pm

its fine to be picky I might make another panel like you said for the letter so its able to be read thanks for the comment
Back to top Go down
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: ok here is my comic so far   ok here is my comic so far Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:02 am

Anonymos42 wrote:
It looks alright so far. A hypoothetical concept. I don't know where it's going, so that's as much as I can say about the story.

...and then anon wakes up, turns to his wife and says,

"Baby, I just had the most EPIC dream!"
Back to top Go down
kinesta

PostSubject: Re: ok here is my comic so far   ok here is my comic so far Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:49 am

Quote :
...and then anon wakes up, turns to his wife and says,

"Baby, I just had the most EPIC dream!"

lol thats funny Very Happy

Quote :
I'm a little worried about the letter's readability. I have to tilt my head. Also, the text is going to look allot smaller in a 6X10 print. I'd keep that in mind. Maybe zoom in on the letter a bit more for focus and clarity.

alright I took what Anonymos42 said and made the letter more readable by giving its own panel sorry about the mess up on the letter spelling though I will fic that later

ok here is my comic so far First4panels
Back to top Go down
Anonymos42

PostSubject: Re: ok here is my comic so far   ok here is my comic so far Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:25 pm

That's More better.

Small thing, Move the "I <3 Co$" logo on the mug down a little bit... so it's centered on the mug. (Mwah ha ha! Do my bidding!!!)

The whole desk scene looks good.
Back to top Go down
kinesta

PostSubject: Re: ok here is my comic so far   ok here is my comic so far Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:33 pm

alright I am not going to post a new picture but I did your suggestion, will post another pic soon tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok here is my comic so far   ok here is my comic so far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok here is my comic so far
Page 1 of 1