Anonymous Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Anonymous Comics, comprised of art and stories inspired by or based on the Anonymous Movement

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BforBendetta

Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback) Empty
PostSubject: Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback)   Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Hello to all, I wanna start by telling everyone that posted their WIP's and ideas that you guys are very creative and very talented!

I'd like to sumbit a few ideas for your pondering...

I was a giant fan of MAD Magazine as a youngster and thats what this project reminds me of (parodies!). That said, here are my ideas:

1. "Lil Xenu"
It would be a Xenu version of "Lil Bush" on comedy Central.

2. Pinky and the Brain
I can just see TC askin DM "So Davey, what are we going to do today?" "TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" NARF!

3. Spy vs. Sci
You could have Spy always trying to steal "Dox" from Sci or Spy always tryin to reveal the Xenu story to Sci. And on the other hand Sci would always be trying to Fairgame Spy.

and for the EPIC WINZ... (Think of the Robot Chickin and Family Guy parodies of Starwars for these next few)

4. The complete Star Wars Saga! (Theres so much room for shits and giggles here its priceless!) WBM as Kenobi, Magoo as Leia... any thing goes!

5. The Harry Potter saga!
Lord XENU = He Who Must Not Be Named (by Sci-fags!) TC as the angst ridden HP role!

You can do parodies of Scientology mashed with a number of other sagas/trilogies (Matrix, LotR, etc.)

Ok so there ya go... Many of these if used can be episodic in nature or one shots... Dont matter. Also, they can display the various mediums of art that Anons are talented at.

So... What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
BforBendetta

PostSubject: Re: Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback)   Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:58 pm

O, I forgot... One more idea... (Drumroll)

OT9 - OT15!!! Imagine the possibilities! Anon can have mucho fun with these... I think we can best any of Elron's wacky OT levels ideas... And End Phenomenons can be just as retarded!
Back to top Go down
Anonbob

Anonbob

PostSubject: Re: Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback)   Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:06 pm

I'm a big fan of the spy vs. sci idea. It can be true to the old comics by having slapstick with no words. I think it could be especially poignant if subtle but disturbing references were made to people like Lisa McPherson.
Back to top Go down
CTGigazz

PostSubject: Re: Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback)   Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:37 pm

#3 sounds like the biggest win, though Pinky and The Brain could be really funny too.

OT levels 9 - 15... Now that would be a tall order... There's the potential for much funny, though.

GOOD IDEAS ARE GOOD Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback)   Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple ideas for the comic (Everyone please read/feedback)
Page 1 of 1