Anonymous Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Anonymous Comics, comprised of art and stories inspired by or based on the Anonymous Movement

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Writer with an Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonbob

Anonbob

Writer with an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Writer with an Idea   Writer with an Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:44 pm

I have a an idea about using the anonymous logo (the headless tuxedo) as a vigilante type character in a mock superhero story. Haven't developed much yet but expect lots of action, over the top characters with powers and subtle themes related to but legally distinct from the CoS. Reply or PM if interested in developing further.
Back to top Go down
Anonbob

Anonbob

PostSubject: Re: Writer with an Idea   Writer with an Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:51 pm

Ok. I've been developing my idea a little. Basically, Anonymous (tentative name) is a vigilante in a post apocalyptic city where Scientology has taken over society and driven everyone into poverty. The Church would be referred to as something ominous and it uses enhanced seaorg soldiers to oppress the few free people left. All seaorg soldiers have some kind of super human powers(Soul stealing maybe). Anonymous fights the organization by helping establish an underground resistance. Anonymous' powers include his invisible head and indestructibility. The plot will revolve around his attempt to dismantle Seaorg and depose a high ranking member of the Church.

I know it's a bit cliche but that is point. It is meant to magnify the evils of the cult and create a cool character based off of anonymous. Any feedback is appreciated. Any artists interested in illustrating, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
AnonUMS

PostSubject: Hi.   Writer with an Idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:59 am

Nice to meet you, Bob. I wasn't home, that's why I hadn't seen this before, It sounds fun, I'd like to help with that. You can see an example of my drawings in the Submitted Artwork, I know it's nothing compared to the Lil' Laffy, but I try. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonbob

Anonbob

PostSubject: Re: Writer with an Idea   Writer with an Idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:08 pm

You're artwork will do nicely. I'll get started on a script. You can go ahead and work on character designs and settings. Try to draw what our main character would look like in action poses etc. Also propose ideas for the seaorg soldiers and their appearances. Feel free to make it look sci-fi, postmodern, post-apocalyptic, or whatever. I look forward to producing this with you.
Back to top Go down
AnonUMS

PostSubject: RE:   Writer with an Idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:30 pm

Right on.
Back to top Go down
Anonbob

Anonbob

PostSubject: Re: Writer with an Idea   Writer with an Idea Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:55 pm

Script is complete.
Back to top Go down
VariousArtist

PostSubject: Re: Writer with an Idea   Writer with an Idea Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:07 pm

Sounds like a good idea.

Just a little bit of my own creativity (what little there is), but instead of indestructibility you could make it that every time 'Anonymous' is either killed or incapactitated, another one takes his place.

Like Dr. Who mixed with Anon.

Just an idea though, don't have to take it into consideration if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Anonbob

Anonbob

PostSubject: Re: Writer with an Idea   Writer with an Idea Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Thanks for the feedback. That is a pretty cool idea. You can take a look at the script if you want here. Unfortunately, this place seems to have inexplicably died. I'm not sure what the status is on this project or if it will ever come about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writer with an Idea   Writer with an Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writer with an Idea
Page 1 of 1