Anonymous Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Anonymous Comics, comprised of art and stories inspired by or based on the Anonymous Movement

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About this specific comic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin

About this specific comic Empty
PostSubject: About this specific comic   About this specific comic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:33 pm

The goal of this comic is to be able to print cheaply and effectively either a standard size comic or a mini comic no more than 8 pages. This comic would be perfectly suited to hand out at protests, filled with nothing but facts about our movement, why we are protesting, what we are protesting against. No comedy - merely informative.

This would be perfect to get public interest in a fun way. Several anonymous members have already done comic flyers and those go the fastest at ANY event.

Nobody has submitted artwork or anything specifically for this cause yet - this would not be an issue like the other comics, but a stand alone project.
Back to top Go down
https://anonymouscomics.forumotion.com
PaintMeACartoon

PostSubject: Re: About this specific comic   About this specific comic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 pm

I like these kinds of comics but I find it hard to get the point across with out be humorous, but thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About this specific comic   About this specific comic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:55 pm

Humour is important imo. One of anon's strengths is parodying and making fun of people and things that take themselves too seriously. Humour keeps people interested and amused and so should help convey the message better.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About this specific comic   About this specific comic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:15 pm

While I do agree Lulz are an important factor, perhaps the drawings could be humorous while the content itself isn't. The point of the small comic would be to briefly introduce Scientology, Anonymous, and the fight between them, encouraging people to get more information, even if it isn't through YouFoundTheComic.

I'm not on my home computer right now but when I am I'll upload the flyer I was referring to.
Back to top Go down
https://anonymouscomics.forumotion.com
PaintMeACartoon

PostSubject: Re: About this specific comic   About this specific comic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Ya thats a good point about how it can be funny but the subject its self doesnt. I might actually be pretty good at protest comics if I give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Anonymos42

PostSubject: Re: About this specific comic   About this specific comic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Anonagi wrote:
While I do agree Lulz are an important factor, perhaps the drawings could be humorous while the content itself isn't. The point of the small comic would be to briefly introduce Scientology, Anonymous, and the fight between them, encouraging people to get more information, even if it isn't through YouFoundTheComic.

I'm not on my home computer right now but when I am I'll upload the flyer I was referring to.

Tha's what I'm doing.
My comic has panels accuratley describing LRON's life with the art portraying lulzy comments by the man himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonbob

Anonbob

PostSubject: Re: About this specific comic   About this specific comic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:06 pm

Why don't we distribute Lil' Laffy at protests and include it in the main comic. It already serves the purpose, it's finished, and it can serve as a free preview of what to expect in the full comic. It even has it's own cover art already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About this specific comic   About this specific comic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About this specific comic
Page 1 of 1