Anonymous Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Anonymous Comics, comprised of art and stories inspired by or based on the Anonymous Movement

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AC and Marcab Invasion updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin

AC and Marcab Invasion updates Empty
PostSubject: AC and Marcab Invasion updates   AC and Marcab Invasion updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:16 pm

A big thank you to everyone who helped donate for the Marcab Invasion!

We hit 75% of our goal, and the final order went out to the printer today.

50,000 postcards
15,000 business cards

40,000 cards go to the con with 10k in reserve
10,000 smaller go to the con with 5k in reserve

Bet we run out Smile

We're moving on to phase 3:

I NEED EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO BE AT COMIC-CON THAT WANTS TO HELP OUT TO EMAIL ME AT ANONOFSPARTA@GMAIL.COM OR PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE. WE NEED BODIES FOR:

WEDNESDAY EVENING (PREVIEW NIGHT)
THURS-SUN MORNINGS

Obviously you don't need to help out every single day (I won't be doing it myself simply because I'm one busy motherfucker at comic con even WITHOUT organizing this) and we'll only need you for about an hour to two hours each morning. The rules are set for the business card handouts, and the beautiful thing is, the freebie table will get the postcards so anon need do NOTHING

Big thank you guys - you have no idea how many people this is going to reach cheers
Back to top Go down
https://anonymouscomics.forumotion.com

AC and Marcab Invasion updates
Page 1 of 1